Steinberg My MP3 2.0 SE (English/German/French)

Mr LNA

Administrator
1 Tháng mười một 2010
Steinberg My MP3 2.0 SE (English/German/French)

My MP3 is from Steinberg is a very powerful and convenient MP3 player and editor. Included in the box are the CD and instruction booklet in English and German. The CD itself is once again the manual as a pdf file.
After the first start My MP3 automatically scans the hard drive or selected folders to WAV or MP3 files and play lists and puts them into a so-called pool. The program can either read audio tracks as WAV files as well be converted into MP3 format at the same time. The MP3 conversion is done with the original algorithm of the Fraunhofer Institute. The speed depends on the sample rate, selectable between 8 kbit / s to 320 kbit / s, and the selected quality - three levels are available - from. Even with the fastest compression at 128 kbit / s and an amazing quality.
Even in classical music, the difference between original and MP3 only by instruments, or an expensive high-end system will be noticeable. The sound can be not only with the built-in equalizer to change at any time, but also jazz up with a few effects from the pro division Steinberg: Stereo Spread, loudness, and an enhancer available. For equalizers and sound effects, there are five assignable presets. Positive: In version 2 Steinberg donated to the program finally a switch to the sound and effect settings reserves "global", so that one no longer needs to adjust as in the previous version, the sound for each title.
Download link:
Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1423801294/Mp3_studio.rar

Wupload Mirrors
Code:
http://www.wupload.com/file/52549413/Mp3_studio.rar

Nguồn: vnecon.vn

New Jobs

Thống kê diễn đàn

Chủ đề
Bài viết
Thành viên
Thành viên mới nhất
tuongtran

VỀ CHÚNG TÔI

• Sinhvienthamdinh.Com là diễn đàn đầu tiên và lớn nhất dành riêng cho cộng đồng nhân lực ngành thẩm định giá. Cổng thông tin được tạo ra nhằm tạo kênh kết nối tri thức cho tất cả các bạn đã và đang quan tâm đến ngành thẩm định giá. Các thông tin được tổng hợp với đầy đủ các mảng thuộc lĩnh vực thẩm định giá như: Thẩm định giá Bất động sản, thẩm định giá động sản, thẩm định giá máy móc thiết bị, thẩm định giá doanh nghiệp, thẩm định giá dự án đầu tư, thẩm định giá thương hiệu...
  • Với phương châm "Connet For Sharing" chúng tôi chia sẻ hoàn toàn miễn phí và không giới hạn những kiến thức từ cộng đồng diễn đàn.

DANH MỤC CHÍNH

CÁ NHÂN